Wednesday, April 11, 2012

14k White Gold Black Tahitian Cultured Pearl with Diamond Accent Pendant (1/4 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), 17"


!±8±14k White Gold Black Tahitian Cultured Pearl with Diamond Accent Pendant (1/4 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity), 17"

Brand : Amazon.com Collection
Rate :
Price : $448.00
Post Date : Apr 11, 2012 17:57:03
Usually ships in 24 hours



Capture the classic sophistication of Tahitian pearls when donning the 14k White Gold Black Tahitian Pearl with Diamond Accent Pendant. Resting from an elegant 17-inch Singapore chain is an 8-9.0mm Tahitian Cultured Pearl that reveals a stunning clean finish and high-luster. This rounded beauty is touched with small natural white diamonds that swirl around the pearl, granting the amazing opportunity for refined wear on all occasions. A wonderful gift that will find a special place in her jewelry box.

Desktop Clearance Quickly




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。